Renovating your property in Tuscany? 100% ecobonus
Ecobonus 110% extension until 2022 also for second home and hotels in the decree relaunch
Let’s see how the 110 percent ecobonus works, what jobs are allowed and what are the latest news.
The ecobonus is a tax deduction of 110% of the expenses incurred for energy efficiency interventions and reduction of seismic risk, extended until the end of 2022 and also to an audience of beneficiaries who also include second homes, hotels and sports facilities. This is the content of an amendment signed by the majority to the decree re-launch 2020 which contains the article on the new bonus 110.
How the 110% ecobonus works
Ecobonus 110 will apply to all expenses incurred from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022 to be divided into five equal annual instalments.
The 110% deduction on renovation works will apply to first and second homes of taxpayers, provided that they are not luxury houses, villas, castles or those goods classified in categories A/1, A/8 and A/9.
What jobs are eligible for the 110 percentage ecobonus?
- thermal insulation of vertical and horizontal opaque surfaces affecting the building envelope for at least a quarter of the same surface area (the so-called thermal coat) with a limit of 60 thousand euro multiplied by the housing units present;
- replacement of the boiler with centralized condensing plants for a limit of 30 thousand euro multiplied for each individual housing unit;
- for single-family units for the replacement of the boiler with centralized systems, with an amount of expenditure not exceeding 30 thousand euro, including the costs of disposal and remediation of the replaced plant.
In both cases, the 110% ecobonus is valid even if these works are associated with the installation of a photovoltaic system. The 110% ecobonus also applies in the case of work such as replacement of fixtures, windows, awnings, air conditioners and windows, but only in the case that such interventions "are performed in conjunction with at least one of the major interventions".
All work to be eligible for the 110% ecobonus must ensure the improvement of at least two energy classes of the building. If this is not possible, the achievement of the highest class, to be demonstrated through the energy performance index; only in this case you are entitled to a 110 deduction for restructuring.
Ecobonus 110% for second home
The 110% ecobonus will be valid for the second home always and when it comes to second homes not luxury. The bonus 110 percent will result in a deduction of 110% in the case of interventions involving condominiums, but also single-family houses, without the distinction present in the first version of the Decree on Ecobonus 110.
110% Ecobonus beneficiaries:
- the first and second detached houses and apartments;
- tourist facilities (such as hotels and residences provided that the owners are managers of the activity);
- non-commercial entities, including those belonging to the third sector and religious entities;
- buildings used for the activity of a non-profit equal school;
- the assets arising from property disposed of by publicly owned companies and those of amateur sports associations and clubs.
Broker Immobiliare Exclusive Real Estate we will assist you throughout the entire buying process, from beginning to end, taking care of every single aspect of the purchase procedure, and when requested we can provide professional legal and tax advices thanks to our external team of highly skilled consultants. In addition, we will introduce you to local surveyors and architects, who will complete the necessary checks to verify that all planning permissions for the property you are going to buy are in place, thus guaranteeing you against any possible issue before and after closing the deal.
You can contact us, if you are looking for talented professionals who turned their great passion for this sector into a concrete job and source of income, who firmly believe in the success of the investments suggested, by committing themselves every day with expertise, honestly and discretion.
Below we will find two exclusive properties for sale to be restored:
This is the ideal residence for those who are looking for privacy, the quiet of nature, the sea view and the history of this property.
This rustic building is located in Corsanico, a charming hamlet of the municipality of Massarosa, whose origins date back to 150 BC., loved by many artists for its secrecy and tranquility, for its privileged position on the hills, from which you can enjoy the view of the islands of the Tuscan archipelago.
The green of the surrounding nature, the blue of the sea and the secluded position are the peculiar characteristics of this charming farmhouse with sea view for sale on the hills of Versilia.
The sea view farmhouse has maintained all the original features of the typical Tuscan hill properties, located on the hills of Pietrasanta in Strettoia, it has a sea view from Versilia to Liguria. This panorama can be admired from every room of the property and from the magnificent outdoor pergola that covers part of the spacious terrace.